Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Creative Outlet

Years ago, I stumbled upon Simon Whitfield's blog and though he is a pro and way faster than I'll ever be, I felt a kinship with the Canuck. For whatever reason, we both need a creative outlet. I really enjoy looking at life behind a camera lens or sharing my life through videos. The whole post production process is fun, and I can spend hours immersed in editing. Is my stuff any good? I'll let Simon speak for me:

Having fun with whatmyphonesaw.com, to be honest, it's for me, not really concerned if people like it or don't like it, it's my creative outlet, not sure exactly how creative I really am but it's an outlet, a subtle and easy distraction that I enjoy.

This kinship now extends to others, including two of my favorite pro triathletes.

No comments: