Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Off the Radar


I guess I forgot I keep a blog of sort, and when blogs go quiet, either life is really good or it's really bad. I'm happy to report life is good. I'm done with my move back into San Francisco, and I'm very happy to be a resident again. Bring on the poop on the sidewalks, the homeless people sleeping on my stoop, and the parking tickets. Still, the good by far outweighs the bad, even not having a garage for all of my bikes, and no washer and dryer (well, this is a bit of a sting). June 1st also marked the end of my 3-week break from formal training, and though I'm having a bit of a slow start getting back into the training mode, I have some plans that will help boost the motivation.

Anyone catch this article, if not, it's an interesting read: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/26/opinion/sunday/breeding-the-nutrition-out-of-our-food.html

I'm sure the increased time spent on my bike, running, and staring at a black line at the bottom of a pool will inspire me to blog more. Hope your summer is off to a good start.

1 comment:

Trimarni said...

Yum! Your recipes look great :) Hope you are feeling better!